Thursday, March 21, 2013

weeds & refrigerators


Yesterday being the first day of Spring, I decided to get out of the office for lunch and cruise by the house just in time for this:


Our new refrigerator!

Here's what Jason thinks about the fridge:

We shopped around and realized that we didn't need anything flashy, yet we wanted it to veer a certain direction, aesthetically. I like the stainless steel look, and it matches with virtually anything. Also, a word of advice: always ask about any specials or discounts. We got $50 knocked off of this fridge because of some "new home buyer" feature. Amazingly, our two delivery people made short time of this. Kudos to them. I stood around and talked about ASFA with this woman. She said her 7 year old daughter was the next Alicia Keys. Other than that, I just paid for it and ate a sandwich.


While Jason was eating, I found these in the backyard. My thumb is by no means green and I have a feeling that I'm going to need a lot of help in the yard. Gardening book recommendations are most welcome.

One thing I can wrap my head around (somewhat) is how to assemble images. The Japanese use haiku to reflect on nature. This one is for Madonna of the Wasps.

You are a highway.

Three Robyn Hitchcock songs play

back to back to back.

love,

kh & jes

No comments:

Post a Comment